- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Etiquette – Milonga Experimental | TJ Kenan ASKAN
September 11, 2018 @ 21:00 - 23:45
Eine Veranstaltung, die im Abstand von 1 Woche(n) um 9:00pm Uhr am Dienstag stattfindet und bis Dezember 18, 2018 wiederholt wird.
Milonga Dienstag Wien Tuesday Vienna
Here are the essensials of the Etiquette!!!
– Use reserved two sides for women sitting opposite to each other, and the same for men
– Invitation to dance floor only with “La Mirada” y “El Cabeceo”
– After confirmation, go to place where she is sitting down and wait for her standing up
– Get eye contact with dancing couples before you enter dance floor to avoid clash
– Accompany her place where you got to dance and thank you
# Challenge: try to finish Tanda around place you started dancing
– Leave dance floor empty once Cortina sounds
# If you want to keep dancing with same, use corners to wait
for next Tanda so that you don’t interfere with others
We would kindly like to explain that this is just a social experiment in order to enjoy the Milonga to the fullest, and that the etiquettes are not barriers to the delight of Tango. Instead, they allow a way to play around a bit and to be involved deeper in the essence of tango.
The chairs are clearly marked with pink bows for women and with blue cravat-neckties for men. At the entrance, the organizer may indicate you a place to sit down.
If you arrive as a couple or a group and would like to sit together, be kind and let the organizer know it.
A big thank you to Hector and Norman for introducing this concept to their Milonga called Cachirulo taking place on Tuesdays at “El Beso” in Buenos Aires.
We are looking forward to sharing this new and unique experience with you special tango lovers in Vienna.